Monday, November 25, 2013

Day 5

11-25-13

I was on social media today, checking up with what my friends had been posting throughout their weekend. While I was on Twitter I saw that  multiple people had posted pictures of Christmas lights from being at Lights of The Ozarks. After seeing those posts and pictures I decided to go see the lights for myself. Also, I was aware of the fact that I needed to wear a heavy coat and a scarf because of how cold everyone was saying that it was. It's nice to have social media as your main source of media because you find out what's going on around you very quickly. Although, I do find myself being closed off to other media because I rely on social media so much. As many good things come from social media, there are also bad things that come with it because not everything that you find out through social media comes from a creditable source. Also, often times people make things out to be something different/ better than in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment