Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 2

11-22-13

My life relating to media was a struggle, today. I was on my way to Joplin, Missouri, to run errands with my mom so naturally we turned on the radio in her new car. I went to plug the auxiliary chord in my phone, wanting my mom to listen to a new song that I downloaded last night, and couldn't figure out where the auxiliary chord was. Frustrated, I came to find out that my mom's new car didn't come with an auxiliary chord at all. Instead of listening to my commercial free music we had to listen to the radio. I finally couldn't stand all the advertisements, because I'm used to listening to my own music, so I made my mom pull into Best Buy and we bought the chord that we needed.

New technology in the world makes it faster to connect and keep up with what's in the media. Although, keeping up with the new ways of viewing media can be a struggle if you don't have the new pieces of technology to adapt to the new advancements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment