Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 1

11-21-13


Today I woke up and started my normal day watching television, checking my email, eating breakfast and checking social media on my phone. Within that first 30 minutes of being awake, I already had multiple contacts with media. Turning on the television this morning, I watched the news and then switched the channel over to MTV where I usually watch music videos and listen to music while I get ready for my day. Today, the music wasn't really my type so I turned to Pandora on my phone and listened to Philip Phillips radio. While I was on my phone I checked up on all my social media applications, where I quickly found out what all my friends were doing for the day. Not to mention, I found out that Miley Cyrus bleached her eyebrows just by seeing posts on Twitter. Her latest news in the media always wakes me up.


Everyone has different ways of gathering information throughout their day. After checking my news feeds on three different websites in the morning, I quickly realized that the majority of information that I gather happens to be through social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment